Reports & Studies
If you are involved in the development of steering systems, join experts from ThyssenKrupp Steering, Volvo Car, Hyundai Mobis, Jaguar Land Rover, Volkswagen and many more from 27-29 November 2018 in Berlin, Germany.
• Participate in interactive sessions focused on strategies for steering autonomous vehicles.
• Meet other experts from around the globe to explore the latest developments on steer by wire systems.
• Learn how other steering professionals are adapting to new consumer demands, while ensuring safety and cost efficiency.
• Engage in sessions that tackle challenges with current Electric Power Steering systems.
• Benefit from the co-location sessions of the 12th Intelligent Braking Conference and network with experts that share the same interest as you.
Automotive IQ spoke exclusively to Riccardo Ficca, Vehicle Dynamics and Decoupled Steering Perception Lead at Jaguar Land Rover
Better steering by yoke design
Alfred J. Lethbridge and Chris Needes
Download the report on the latest developments in cybersecurity in EPS steering systems now!
Download the full report for free here and read more about the state of steering and future trends.
The exclusive report, written by IQPC, explores the need for extra safety precautions in steering, zero fault tolerance, new dual motor systems, precision parameters, SBW Systems and more! Get it here!