If you are involved in the development of steering systems, join experts from ThyssenKrupp Presta AG, Volvo Cars, Lucid Motors, Jaguar Land Rover, Ford Werke GmbH, Valeo and many more from 14 - 16 November 2017 in Berlin, Germany.
- Find out about automated driving and redundancy for steering and the impact on design of steering systems and redundant implementation of steering function in vehicles
- Discuss steering systems in the context of autonomous driving
- Discover sophisticated concepts of steer by wire in light duty vehicle
- Get to know innovative approaches of steering systems in commercial vehicles
- Understand an OEMs` view of a systems approach to the development of steering features
- Benefit from co-located sessions with Intelligent Breaking Conference
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.