Innovate, enhance and stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments
After the success of eleven European conferences and five years in the USA, the largest and longest established international Steering Systems Conference returns to Berlin, Germany for its 12th consecutive year.
With three full days of interactive workshops, knowledge café, round table discussions and plenary keynote presentations, Automotive IQ has tailored a highly technical program that will meet your business goals and interests.
Don't miss the opportunity to network and share your expertise with senior experts along the value chain and get to meet from OEMs, to suppliers, semiconductors and solution providers.
Join the conference to:
- Participate in interactive sessions focused on strategies for steering autonomous vehicles.
- Meet other experts from around the globe to explore the latest developments on steer-by-wire systems.
- Learn how other steering professionals are adapting to new consumer demands, while ensuring safety and cost efficiency.
- Engage in sessions that tackle challenges with current Electric Power Steering systems.
- Benefit from the co-location sessions of the 12th Intelligent Braking Conference and network with experts that share the same interest as you.
Department Leader and Conference Chairman
ThyssenKrupp Presta Hungary Kft.
MegaRide & Vehicle Dynamics Lead
Jaguar Land Rover, UK
Research Lead Engineer
Jaguar Land Rover, UK
Head of Technology and Innovation
Thyssenkrupp Presta, Austria
Research & Development Manager
Nylacast Automotive, UK
Why should you attend?
Market trends and global drivers: Understand market dynamics and what the consumers expect next
Safety architecture for advanced steering systems: Look into the safety-critical aspects of steering systems
Steering development tools: Advance steering architecture with new development and design tools
Steering systems in commercial vehicles: Develop reliable solutions for commercial vehicles
Find out about automated driving and redundancy for steering and the impact on design of steering systems and redundant implementation of steering function in vehicles
Steer-by-wire: Decouple hardware related software from application hardware
Benefit from co-located sessions with Intelligent Breaking Conference